Monday, June 2, 2014

New in! My little Paris..



Lolitu već dugo obožavam i teško se odlučujem na drugi parfem jer imam utisak da mi uvek odgovara odevnoj kombinaciji i rapoloženju. Šetajuci je ulicama Pariza shvatila sam da se tako savršeno uklapa da uopšte ne želim da je menjam.

I adore Lolita for a while and it's always hard to decide whether should I wear another perfume as I have an impression that Lolita always suits my outfit and mood.Strolling down the streets of Paris I realized that it fits perfectly and there is no need for change.


Zbog ove ploče sam završila na sasvim drugom kraju Pariza, Porte de Clignancourt. Tezga na kojoj sam je pronašla je bila puna autentičnih retro stvari, razglednica koje su zaljubljeni razmenjivali 30-tih,40-tih..
Istog momenta sam je namenila najboljem drugu, koji sa mnom deli ovu strast. :)

This record led me to the completely different part of Paris, Porte de Clignancourt. The shop where I found it was fool of authentic retro stuff, postcards that lovers exchanged in 30's, 40's, etc.
The same moment I found it I knew it was meant for my best friend, who shares this passion with me. :)




Ono sto najviše volim u vezi muzičke kutije je što na mene ima efekat vremeplova. Pored toga, to je jedini način da ja proizvedem prijatne zvuke :)

What I like most about this music box is its time machine effect. Besides, that's the only way I can produce pleasant sounds.


Imala sam poteskoća da se iz fabrike parfema FRAGONARD vratim praznih ruku. Obožavam miris Jasmina, pa je to bilo presudno pri izboru.

It was hard to leave the perfume factory FRAGONARD empty handed. I worship the scent of Jasmine, and it was the reason why I chose this one.


Suvenir iz Disneyland-a. 
Souvenir from Disneyland.


No comments:

Post a Comment